Start For Free

Fast, Secure, and Always Accurate!

Back to List

Category: Getting Started

Wisconsin Addition to Income - Excess Distribution from a Passive Foreign Investment Company

Fill in the excess distribution from a passive foreign investment company that was not included in federal adjusted gross income (see Federal Form 8621 or 8621-A).


For further information, please see the WI state instructions.