Start For Free

Fast, Secure, and Always Accurate!

Back to List

Category: Prior Year Returns

How do I print a prior year return?

To print a prior year return, log in to your account and from the "Your Account" screen click the tab for prior year returns. A list of all prior year created returns within the last three years of the current year will be shown.


Select the corresponding tax year and choose "View or Print Return". Once you select the return you will be given the option to view or print the return. Choosing this option will bring you to a screen that has a printer icon pictured next to the available returns. Simply click on the printer icon to view the PDF of your return. You will have the option to view, print or save your documents.


Please Note : returns prior to 2013 are not available through our system.


You can order a free transcript of your federal return from the IRS. Order an IRS Transcript Copies of prior year federal returns can be obtained through the IRS - however there is a fee and it may take longer to receive by mail.


Contact the IRS @ 1-800-829-1040 for taxpayer assistance as needed.